Saturday, July 3, 2010

Bruce Bushman Concept Brownline - Alice in Wonderland Walkthrough #14

Number 14 is another funhouse item, the counter rotating barrels. This is supposed to represent Alice escaping from Wonderland and returning to the real world.



That concludes the Alice that never was series. I'm curious to know what scenes 1, 2, & 8 were. Since the scenes follow the film pretty well, I can guess that 1 is probably chasing the White Rabbit, 2 is falling down the rabbit hole. Number 8 is a puzzle though. In the film the Garden of Live Flowers is immediately after the White Rabbit's house (numbers 7,9). Hmmm...

4 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

I really enjoyed this series - thanks again for sharing them

TokyoMagic! said...

A wonderful series! Yes, thank you for sharing them!!!

Major Pepperidge said...

Really amazing items, what a collection! I think that the current Alice ride sometimes gets less love than some other dark rides, but I think it's great. Bring back the upside-down room though...!

Hayley said...

Ahh, the walkthrough. I love these. My feelings about the walkthrough are similar to my feelings about the David Hall artwork -- "wouldn't this have been neat?!" In a wistful, what-if way.

As for #8, maybe it was a continuation of the WR's house? Something with Bill shooting out of the chimney? In terms of timeline, only something like that would fit, unless it was an interesting-but-arbitrary piece like the Upside-Down room.